UK Company Registration
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country lying off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The United Kingdom includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands. Its capital, London, is one of the leading global cities in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation.It is the world's largest financial centre and has the fifth or sixth largest metropolitan area GDP in the world. Besides, the United Kingdom is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, a member of NATO, the Commonwealth of Nations, the G7 finance ministers, the G7 forum (previously the G8 forum), the G20, the OECD, the WTO, the Council of Europe and the OSCE. It is also a member state of the European Union in the process of withdrawal. The United Kingdom has a temperate climate, with plentiful rainfall all year round. The UK's population is about 60 million and its official language is English. Today the UK has three distinct systems of law: English law, Northern Ireland law and Scots law.
Strengths to Register UK Companies:
1. Benefit for the listing and financing in financial markets around the world;
2. To conduct property transactions through opening a bank account in the UK or Hong Kong;
3. Simple and convenient registration with low maintenance cost every year;
4. Simple tax, open information and high credibility;
5. It is legal not to pay taxes if you are not operating in the UK.
6. Listed in major financial markets around the world and listed in Hong Kong are available;
7. High international legal status, which is protected by the Commonwealth Government.
Basic Requirements to Register UK Companies:
1. Requirements for the names of UK companies: names must be ended as LIMITED, CO., LTD, CO., LIMITED, rather than ending with Trust Company, Bank or other similar words, unless these companies have got the corresponding licenses in the UK.
2. British company’s registered capital: 1 pound as the minimum registered capital and 1 million pounds as the highest, usually 1,000 pounds. No capital verification is required. An additional five-thousandth (0.5%) pound of stamp duty is required.
3. Directors/shareholders of UK companies can be one or more, but must be a legal entity or a natural person of any nationality. Besides, the directors and shareholders may be the same person.
4. Registered address of UK companies must be in the UK (provided by our company).
5. Company Secretary must be a long-term resident in the UK, which can be provided by our company.
6. Registered office the company must be in the UK, which is provided by our company.
Procedures to Register UK Companies:
1. Provide the English name of the company without Chinese;
2. Determine the company's registered capital, shareholders, directors and share allocation ratio.
3. Sign the registration POA of the British company, fill in the UK Company Registration Form, and provide the ID card or passport copy of all shareholders (over 18 years of age and above). Particularly, shareholders should provide a copy of the business license for the corporate legal entity.
4. The registration service fee is RMB6500, and 50% of the payment must be made before the application (including the payment of government fees, documents and materials fees, seal fees, lawyer fees, and agency service fees);
5. The full set of procedures of the new company will be completed about 14 working days. Then the client pay the balance and receive documents of the new company.
Requirements for Company Annual Maintenance:
1. Annual maintenance service fee of British companies;
(1) Government license fees (there are changes on government fees);
(2) Annual declaration data, registered address, and registration agency fee
2. Company registration addresses are still required.
Documents Obtained after the Complement of UK company registration:
(1) Company Registration Certificate;
(2) Meeting Records;
(3) Legal Registration Documents;
(4) Company Stocks;
(5) Record Book of Company Meetings;
(6) Articles of Association;
(7) Three Official Seals, including stamp seal, signature seal and offset seal.