Notice for Trademark Registration
Any visible marks that can distinguish the commodity can be applied as a trademark, including words, graphics, letters, numbers, three-dimensional marks and colors, and their combination.
However, the following marks can not be used as trademarks:
1. The name of the country, the national flag, the national emblem, the military flag, the same or similar medal, and the similar name or figure of a landmark building of the specific place or where the government department is located;
2. Same or similar to the name, flag, or emblem of an international organization;
3. Same or similar to the official mark and test mark indicating the implementation of control and assurance;
4. Same or similar to the name and logo of an international organization such as "Red Cross" or "Red Crescent";
5. Ethnic discrimination;
6. Exaggerated propaganda and deceptive;
7. The common names, graphics and models of the commodity are consistent (for example: computers, pens, briefcases, etc.);
8. Marks that directly indicate the quality, the main raw materials, functions, usage, weight, quantity and other characteristics of the goods.