Application Conditions for Hong Kong Trademarks
1. The applicant must be a natural or legal person;
2. If the trademark is applied by a legal person, then one copy of the Business License or valid registration certificate must be attached; if applied by a natural person, a copy of his personal ID card is required;
3. A clear trademark pattern;
4. An application form must be filed in, which must be signed by the applicant or the agent;
5. Registered products’ names or item lists should be listed;
6. The applicant must sign and seal on the power of attorney for trademark registration.